The ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask offers features, such as the StabilitySelector and premium blue gel, to provide comfort and stability for the user. It also includes other enhancements that create a better patient experience and encourage greater compliance.
- The premium blue gel forms an effective seal. It works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. Not only does the blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- The premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit. The redesigned forehead cushion reduces pressure points for a more comfortable experience.
- The premium headgear makes fitting and adjustment a snap. The one-size-fits-most headgear has EZ Peel tabs and ball-and-socket attachment that adjusts easily in four places for a secure, custom fit.
- The StabilitySelector raises and lowers the mask to find the right angle, seal, and fit for proper seal and fit.
- The Silicone Comfort Flap increases comfort, improves mask seal, and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- The angled exhalation ports direct air away from bed partner; the lower profile exhalation port with integrated swivel quietly redirects air flow. Now your patients and their bedmates can enjoy a better night's sleep.
- The ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask is latex free for sensitive patients.