Deluxe Camper Bundle from Cape Medical
This bundle includes:
DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier
Portable Outlet 150 Universal CPAP Battery
The Dreamstation Go Auto Travel CPAP is an auto-adjusting, portable travel machine which is equipped with various essential and comfort features.
Powerful, portable, performance
At half the size and two thirds less parts of the standard DreamStation platform, the DreamStation Go offers the same therapy, connectivety and comfort features used by over 5 million CPAP users. This innovative, state of the art design is not only truly portable, but also built to last.
The micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement during sleep. Engineered to minimize bulk and improve mobility as a travel CPAP machine, the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than the standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end, which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
The DreamStation go uses Flex to automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provide pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing the transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time, making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
DreamMapper cross-device connectivity
Users now have the ability to track and monitor their combined progress both at home or on-the-go with their portable CPAP, in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer. If users also own a DreamStation Auto CPAP, they can incorporate both machine’s data into the DreamMapper software. With this, compliance and data history is consistent and able to be reviewed without gaps.
The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier is composed of the following components:
Heated humidifier - The heated humidifier is the primary source of humidification. Humidification is controlled by adjusting the temperature of the heater plate. The heater plate is then used to heat water found in the water tank.
Water tank - The water tank stores the water that will be used by the heated humidifier.
Connecting to your DreamStation Go CPAP
1. Remove the humidifier beauty panel from your DreamStation Go by pulling from either side of the panel.
2. Line up the front of the therapy device to the front of the humidifier. Make sure the air outlet port on the therapy device lines up with the air inlet port on the humidifier.
3. Slide the therapy device and humidifier together until they snap into place.
4. Attach the tube to the heated humidifier.
5. To access the humidifier settings in the Therapy Off menu, navigate to the My Comfort menu. From here you can view or adjust the following humidifier settings
The expected service life of the DreamStation Go heated humidifier is five (5) years.
The expected service life of the DreamStation Go heated humidifier water tank is one (1) year. The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier is not supported for use with battery power.
The Portable Outlet CPAP Battery is the only CPAP Battery on the market that can power any brand and model CPAP without any additional adapters or accessories. That's because of our 110 Volt input port is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom.
- AC output: 110v AC 60hz/80w
- Two USB ports 5 volt 2.1 amps
- 150 watt battery
- LED power indication meter
- Meets TSA and FAA standards
- Over 500 charge cycles
- Recharges in less than 4 hours
- Size: 5” wide x 7” long x 1.5” tall
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty
ESTIMATED RUN TIME
Philips Respironics Go
- 8 hours set at CPAP 15cmH20 (fixed pressure setting)