DreamStation offers a sleek, low-profile design. Its vibrant color screen displays daily progress and features easy-to-use menus. Dreamstation’s top-mounted humidifier hose swivel and front-facing display make it easy for patients to operate while lying down or sitting up in bed. And, it’s small and light, making it easy to pack for travel.
The DreamStation is designed to fulfill the needs of all BiPAP users who demand the best from their therapy. The stylish, modular design was derived from both consumer insights and clinical know-how giving the user the benefits of each. Being 18% smaller with a smaller footprint takes up significantly less room on the nightstand. At 28% lighter, traveling with the unit, especially without the humidifier, is a breeze.
- Fixed Pressure Machine.
- 18% smaller and lighter than the previous model System One BiPAP
- Bluetooth capabilities included
- Cellular and WiFi modules available for purchase so you can send data about your CPAP use to your physician
- You can also connect to the DreamMapper App via Bluetooth to track your use and get tips and help with your CPAP
- Intuitive menu system makes the DreamStation easy to use
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness
- Daily progress feedback displays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress
- Top-mounted hose outlet rotates 180 degrees
- Two step air filtration provides additional filtration of very fine particles
- SD card stores use data
- Detachable humidifier separates so you can travel light
- Water chamber is easy to fill and dishwasher safe