With ComfortGel Blue, Philips Respironics has minimized pressure points, reduced noise, and redirected exhalation air flow away from the bed partner - enhancements that may help to create a better patient experience and encourage greater compliance.
- The premium blue gel forms an effective seal. It works together with the thin, form-fitting outer silicone membrane to create an effective, self-adjusting seal. Not only does the blue gel provide extra stability, it is thinner and lighter than ever before.
- The premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit. The redesigned forehead cushion reduces pressure points for a more comfortable experience.
- The StabilitySelector raises and lowers the mask to find the right angle, seal, and fit for proper seal and fit.
- The Silicone Comfort Flap increases comfort, improves mask seal, and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- The angled exhalation ports direct air away from bed partner; the lower profile exhalation port with integrated swivel quietly redirects air flow. Now your patients and their bedmates can enjoy a better night's sleep.
- The ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask is latex free for sensitive patients.