For a limited time HDM is offering a risk free 15-day trial of its Z1® CPAP and Z1 Auto® CPAP (see bottom of page for details).
The Z1 Auto – with its proprietary breathing algorithm and sampling rate of several times per second – delivers extremely responsive and effective therapy at lower overall pressures than fixed-pressure cpap. The result is more responsive therapy, a natural breathing pattern, and a more comfortable experience.
The auto algorithm in the Z1 Auto adapts to your breathing thousands of times per night to deliver a tailored therapy experience. The result is reduced overall pressures and a more pleasant experience.
The Z1 Auto is the world’s lightest auto-cpap machine. It was designed from the bottom up to be the ultimate travel companion for sleep apnea travelers.
Nitelog mobile app
The Z1 Auto works with Nitelog, a mobile app for iOS and Android. Now you can have of your data in your pocket with built in sharing with your doctor. The Nitelog data tracks AH Count, AHI, Usage Hours, Leaks, and Average Pressure.
With the PowerShell add on, your Z1 becomes a totally self-powered cpap solution. Just insert the Z1,, put in a PowerShell Battery Module and you can get up to 8 hours of cord-free cpap. And the PowerShell™ is designed around a battery platform that allows you to buy as many individual modules as you need. There is nothing else like it in the world of cpap.
Z-Breathe Pressure Relief
The Z1 uses an advanced algorithm called Z-Breathe. Z-Breathe has 3 settings: ranging from moderate relief to maximum relief for the expiratory phase of your breathing cycle. Z-Breathe will also learn your breathing pattern and adjust the baseline accordingly.
This allows the therapy to begin at lower-than-prescribed pressure levels, to ensure comfort when falling asleep.
15 Day Risk Free Trial Offer Details:
The terms of the offer are as follows:
- The products included are the HD60-1005 Z1 CPAP Base System, HD60-1010 Z1 Unplugged System, HD60-1007 Z1 Auto CPAP Base System and HD60-1017 Z1 Auto Unplugged System plus any accessories included in the initial purchase.
- The 15-day trial period starts at the shipment date to the end user. From the shipment date the DME supplier has 15 days to contact HDM USA to return the products.
- The DME Supplier must contact HDM for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) to coordinate the return.
- The DME Suppplier must indicate the reason for the return during the RMA request.
- All returns must be in the original packing in like-new and working condition with no physical damage.
- All returns must be received at HDM within 10 days from the issue of an RMA.
- HDM will not issue a credit to the DME Supplier if products are returned defective, damaged or in anything other than original packaging.
- The Z1 15-day trial offer is available to U.S. customers only.