Everything You Need to Know: AirFit F30
The AirFit F30 product line by ResMed includes the AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask, Cushion, and (optional) Headgear. The product line is used with both CPAP machines and BiPAP machines.
One of the best masks, this product line features a comfortable, innovative cushion and mask allowing sleepers of all positions deep sleep throughout the night. Customers are particularly happy with the mask’s shape – a minimal, low profile mask design that frees you of those red mask marks you wake up with from other masks. Keep reading to see how else the AirFit F30 product line can help you sleep with ease…
AirFit F30 Full Face Mask Overview
The ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face Mask is high performing, yet simple to use. It is ultra-compact and, unlike a typical sleep apnea mask, the cushion rests under the nostrils and over the mouth. Magnetic clips and a quick release elbow finish off a feature set intended to make the AirFit F30 a high performing mask that is also simple to use.
Who is the AirFit F30 Mask Best For?
• The nose and forehead are wide open – allowing patients who wear glasses to easily wear them comfortably on the face and leaving your field of vision unobstructed
• This is also great for CPAP users who experience feelings of claustrophobia
• Five-point headgear secures the mask with a light fit The AirFit F30’s one size fits all headgear offers five points of adjustment, giving you a snug seal with a light fit
• This can be ideal for mouth breathers worried about mask leakage, providing tight airflow all night long
• Since the cushion and headgear are out of your way when sleeping – side sleepers like the mask, which allows for comfortable side-sleeping
• The cushion design eliminates many common frustrations with full face masks, such as claustrophobia, leaks around the eyes, and pressure sores on the nose
• Ideal for patients who don’t want to choose between comfort and no leakage – this mask offers both!
Details + Specifications
• Minimal-contact full face mask
• QuietAir vent technology – Only 21 dBA!
• Lightweight fit
•Comes with either a small or a medium cushion
• Figure out what size is best for you!
• The horizontal measurement of the nose under the nostrils dictates size. If the width of the nose extends past the template margins, select the medium size over the small. The cushion fits around the nostrils; the nose should not be inside the cushion.
• It is recommended to clean the mask frame, mask cushion, and elbow daily
AirFit F30 Headgear
The AirFit F30 Full Face Mask comes with an optional headgear add-on. The headgear piece helps keep your mask stable while sleeping, assuring you will sleep well regardless of movement and changes in sleep positions.
It is one-size fits all and contours to every unique face for an accurate, first-time fit!
Need a new AirFit F30 Headgear? Click here.
AirFit F30 Cushion
The AirFit F30 Cushion is designed to seal securely at the bottom of the nose to prevent nasal bridge discomfort and facial marks.
The top of the cushion cradles the top-of-the-nose/bridge of the nose and surrounds the entire mouth, landing on the chin.
Need a replacement AirFit F30 Cushion? Click here.
AirFit F30 Pros and Cons
• Outperforms other popular masks in key areas:
• Ultra-compact cushion reduces red marks
• QuietAir vent technology makes the mask so quiet, you will wonder if it’s even on!
• Great for your bed partner too!
• Ovoid-shaped cushion rests lower on the face than typical full face cushion – Might take time to get used to
• Cushion only comes in cushion sizes small and medium
• However, the medium size with the adjustable top headgear strap will fit most patients that require a large size
• So quiet, might not be able to tell if your CPAP machine is on
Comparison With Similar Products
|Features||AirFit F30||AirTouch F20||AirFit F30i|
Also Check Out The New AirFit F30i
The newest mask in the ResMed mask and AirFit line, this mask is the perfect combo of a full face and nasal mask. It’s main difference with the AirFit F30 is its top-of-the-head tubing connector. This features maximum range of motion for the swivel to rotate a full 360 degrees, allowing you the freedom of movement during your sleep. If getting entangled in your tubing is something you experience during sleep – this mask is a great solution! The mask is also great for CPAP users who breathe through their mouth, get claustrophobic when sleeping, or sleep in different positions throughout the night.