The Opus 360 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is quiet and extremely comfortable with the anatomically shaped pillows and the facially contoured headgear, offering patients the freedom to move around in their sleep. The slim-line design allows for almost any sleeping position without mask displacement. The innovative 360-degree pivoting ball-and-socket elbow provides greater versatility. With the silicone pillows and facially Contoured Mask Frame for extra stability, patients can have all the comfort they need to get a restful sleep.
- Anatomically Shaped Pillows provide easy fitting and forms a secure seal. The range of pillow sizes and the contours of the pillows ensure maximum comfort.
- Contoured Mask Frame has soft pads with support structures that conform to the patient's face shape.
- Tube Anchoring System allows the tube to be anchored at the top or side or unanchored to track. The innovative design strongly holds the tube in the preferred position. The tube can be left unanchored, which will leave the ball-and-socket elbow to freely move around 360 degrees.
- Efficient Exhaust prevents disturbance from the patient and/or the bed partner's sleep. The advanced air diffuser system is quiet and minimizes the noise of the exhaust flow.
- "Off-the-lip" Pillows provide great comfort without compromising the seal. The soft cushion was designed to conform to the upper lip.
- Premium Frosted Silicone Seal is soft on the nose and the upper lip and fits easily into the contours of the face. The texture and design ensure maximum comfort for the patient, as well as optimizing the mask seal performance.
- Hidden Strap Release allows for a simple, one-step removal.