NEW! The Z2 Auto – Ultra-small, lightweight, auto-adjusting CPAP- perfect for travel.
The Z2 Auto CPAP builds on the form of the Z1 with an improved, quieter motor, and an Auto Start / Stop Feature. We also added a free Qtube® to muffle the noise at the mask. At just 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02” and 10.5 oz, it fits easily into your bag and won’t weigh you down. It’s perfect for taking your sleep apnea therapy with you when you travel.
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
Free Nitelog® app lets you download your sleep data to any iOS or Android mobile phone or tablet so you can track your data or share it with your healthcare provider.
The Z2 Auto is proudly designed and assembled in the USA at our headquarters in Massachusetts.
- Programmable as auto adjusting pressure or fixed pressure CPAP
- Pressure range 4-20 cm H2O
- Z-Breathe® comfort feature
- Auto Start/ Stop Feature
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- 6.48″ x 3.30″ x 2.02″
- FAA compliant for in-flight use
- Nitelog app via Bluetooth to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Powershell to provide battery powered CPAP treatment
- No special mask required
- Bright LCD display
- Programmable ramp mode for gradual acclimation to prescribed pressure
- Power supply converts voltage ranging from 100-240 volts automatically
- Internal memory stores sleep data
Not for use with oxygen
Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add on the optional PowerShell® for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium ion battery which provides a full night’s therapy on a single charge.